The Goddard School is dedicated to providing the foundation to encourage each child’s lifelong love of learning in a safe and nurturing environment by:
- offering a wide range of enriching activities to meet the needs of each child
- focusing on building each childs emotional, social, cognitive and physical skills
- offering multi-cultural and developmentally appropriate materials and equipment
- complying with Quality Assurance Reviews and parent surveys conducted by GSI
- supporting the professional development of teachers through GSU
- offering open communication with families in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect
Welcome to The Goddard School® located in Wayland! We will be opening soon. If you would like to be added to our mailing list and notified when enrollment begins, please submit the ‘For More Information’ form on this page or give us a call. We look forward to meeting your family, and showing you our beautiful school!
The Goddard School® can make a positive difference in your childs life. Our warm, loving atmosphere features a year round extended day program from 7 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday. Our program is designed to enhance the emotional, social, intellectual, and physical development of your child from six weeks to six years of age. We also offer after-school enrichment and a summer program for children up to seven years of age.
Areas of growth and development are highlighted on our daily lesson plans, which our faculty brings to life in appropriate and attainable ways. Children are encouraged to progress at their own pace according to their individual needs and abilities.
Our state-of-the-art custom designed building has been planned to provide a safe, healthy, and stimulating environment. Two separate playgrounds have been designed to challenge and delight your child at every age.
To learn more about The Goddard School® please call 508-655-2200.